|Job Ref:||204602455||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Poole||Address:||Post Code:||CW5||Salary:||£17000 - £20000/annum 29days hols,pension,life,private hea||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
Technical Support Technician|
Are you a conscientious, resilient Technical Support Technician with excellent customer service skills? Do you have recent experience in technical support or 1st line support, able to provide bespoke software support to business customers? Are you keen and eager to progress in IT support and have an aptitude to learn new skills?
We are seeking a confident and professional Technical Support Technician to perform a key role in assisting business customers with remote software support issues. The software is unique so there is plenty to learn. We are looking for someone who will absorb information like a sponge, is able to think on their feet, and has common sense. You will be providing support remotely over the phone and via remote access.
You will be offered a basic salary up to £20,000 p.a. depending on experience, which can be slightly negotiable for the right person. You will also get 21 days holiday rising to 25 plus all bank holidays, pension with 2.5% employer contribution, private healthcare, group life assurance, discounted gym membership, refreshments, and a great working environment with team and social events.
* Recent experience working in a customer focused software support role and/or support desk environment
* Very good level of IT knowledge including Windows operating systems
* Experience troubleshooting software/hardware issues and fault-finding
* Able to work with processes and procedures
* Exceptional telephone communication skills and good written ability
* Good academic background (ideally 5 GCSE's C or above)
* Knowledge of PBX and/or VoIP systems desirable
Working Hours: Office based Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm.
Keywords: Technical Support, Software Support, 1st Line Support, Helpdesk, Software, Remote Support, IT Assistant, Information Technology, Computer Support, VOIP, PBX