|Job Ref:||204601593||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£NEG Competitive Salary + bonuses + benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
Service Desk Engineer (24/7)|
We're looking for a Service Desk Engineer who is looking to join a high performing team working a 24/7 shift pattern (4 days, 4 off, 4 nights, 4 off) in an exciting Cloud Managed Service environment with excellent training and development opportunities in a number of technical areas (Cloud, Networking, Virtualisation, Microsoft Infrastructure).
What will you be doing?
* Remote Management of customer infrastructures
* Supporting Data Centre Hosting & Cloud Services
* Supporting Security and Networking Services
* Dealing with b2b customers to resolve their technical issues
* Interacting with Senior Engineers to resolve issues in all areas of Cloud Managed Services.
What are we looking for?
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong literacy skills for documentation and technical processes
* Understanding of PC Hardware and IT infrastructure
* Microsoft experience with Windows 7, Office 2007/2010, Windows Networking, 2008 Active Directory and Exchange Server 2007/2010 administration
* Basic Networking & Security Skills
What can you expect in return?
* In addition to a excellent package, you can expect substantial investment in your technical and career development.
* Training and accreditations will be fully sponsored along your chosen career track e.g. Cisco Networking, Cloud Computing or Microsoft Infrastructure
* A great working environment, with a lively social scene and regular rewards and incentives.
If this sounds like your skill-set and the career step you've been looking for, please apply here or send a CV
Service Desk Engineer (24/7)
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy