|Job Ref:||204601322||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warwick||Address:||Post Code:||CV34||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
Test Team Lead - Warwick|
Are you an experienced Tester? Are you seeking a job within a market leading Software Company?
My client already has a fun and talented team that they are looking to add a new member to this. Developing market leading software for high performance computing (HPC) this company has a genuine passion for producing great solutions.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic application software tester to join our Warwick (UK) office and take responsibility for leading the test team. This will include an opportunity to work on some of the largest supercomputers in the world - where my client is the leading provider of software development tools for parallel programming and high performance computing (HPC) - and one of the fastest growing companies in the sector. Leading users of HPC turn to my client for extremely scalable, capable and intuitive tools that improve the efficiency and value of their HPC investment by reducing development time and increasing application performance.
The ideal candidate will have software testing and programming skills. They will be passionate about ensuring that our software meets customers' needs. They will be joining a talented and fun team, passionate about making great software and doing the job well.
* Lead the test team to ensure functionality is delivered to a high quality and on schedule.
* Write and execute manual and automated regression tests.
* Write test programs / test cases to validate product functionality.
* Report issues through the issue tracking system and test reports.
* Monitor and report on test coverage and identify the main areas of risks.
* Work closely with the software developers to provide prompt feedback on changes.
* Work closely with product management and the software developers to understand the design of our products, their key features, and the needs of our customers.
Experience and Skills
* Experience of leading a test team.
* Familiarity with issue trackers such as JIRA.
* Excellent communication and reporting skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Knowledge of Agile development frameworks such as Scrum.
* An attention to precision and accuracy.
Desirable but not essential
* Experience with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
* Good working knowledge of Mercurial or Git and SVN or CVS.
* Experience with Jenkins or Hudson CI.
This role offers a salary of up to £50k plus excellent benefits depending upon skills and experience. Based in Warwick this role is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, Birmingham, Leicester, Worcester, West Midlands, Derby, Coventry, Redditch, Northampton, Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and Worcestershire