|Job Ref:||204601283||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum competitive benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:47|
Well respected Logistics Company is seeking a Senior Java Developer / Java Technical Lead. You will lead a small, highly talented team of software developers responsible for the development and execution of value-add projects within the company. The global business operates in offices all over the world and job locations are flexible.|
As a Lead Developer you are expected to be a business subject expert whilst remaining hands on. You will work directly with Junior Software Developers mentoring your team from cradle to grave. As you develop strong, interactive working relationships you will be a key participant in the company's prolific success. You will be proficient in delivering complex technical solutions to improve their software platform.
Core skills include:-
- Java / J2EE (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, JPA/Hibernate)
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills
- Service Oriented Architectures: ReSTful, SOAP
- Unified Modelling Language (UML)
- Experience developing in any of the industry standard Java Application Servers such as WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss and/or Tomcat
Extensive hands on experience developing SQL for relational databases such as Oracle or DB2 * Must have working experience in JMS/Message Driven Beans(MDB) and WebSphere MQ.
Desired skills include:-
- Fair knowledge and expertise in any (or all) of the popular Java Frameworks like Apache Commons, JAXB, Log4J, JUnit, Google guava, Spring etc.
- Experience developing webservice applications using JAX-RS, JAX-WS and/or JAX-RPC
- Expertise in Java Persistent API (JPA) using any of the reference implementations like Eclipselink, Hibernate, and/or OpenJPA.
- Exhibits fair knowledge/usage of Java and JEE design patterns
- Relational Databases (e.g. Oracle)
If you have 2 or 3 of the key skills listed I would be very interested in speaking with you still as it is understandable you may not tick every requirement.
As mentioned the business offers excellent career progression for the right candidate alongside attractive benefits. If you are looking for a role with a forward-thinking, progressive organisation, this could be the ideal role for you.
Please submit your CV to NA'AT'(url removed) apply or for further information, please contact me on (Apply online only).