|Job Ref:||204602291||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£60000 - £70000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:45|
Role and Responsibility: |
Java developers will undertake development activities in TDD, BDD and Scrum, or other Agile practices. You will be responsible for coding, building, testing and maintenance of software systems, and coach other junior level developers. You will contribute to our strategic development by maintaining competence in open source technologies and bringing in innovative and pragmatic solutions to both business and technical challenges.
* Java development experience
* Understanding of industry standards and best practice
* Experience of greenfield development, brownfield development and third line support
* Experience of development using technologies, frameworks and tools across the Open Source stack such as Git, DropWizard, MongoDB, Neo4J, Hadoop, PostgreSQL, Pentaho, Jasper, Talend, ELK, Lumify, Drools, Jbpm, Camel, CXF, ActiveMQ, D3, AngularJS, NA, Python/Jython, CentOS, Ubuntu etc.
* Experience using Linux environments
* Strong communication skills