|Job Ref:||204601964||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ashford||Address:||Post Code:||TW15||Post Date:||30/09/2016 04:30|
MIS Data Analyst|
Come and join the number one food service company in the country...
With a turnover of over £2.6bn, Brakes Group is a leading supplier to the foodservice industry in the UK, Ireland, France and Sweden. The group comprises a family of specialist businesses which are able to deliver everything the caterer needs, including their very successful own brand ranges developed specifically for chefs.
We have a opportunity for a MIS Data Analyst within the Product Supply Data team based at Enterprise House. This role sits within the MIS data team that provides several functions to the Brakes supply chain, including invoicing, new line product data setup in various MRP systems and product master data maintenance.
The purpose of the role is, but not limited to:
- Raising manual and automatic invoices using the SAP system.
- New Product line setup in out SAP ERP System
- Perform data checks and validation of existing data and action results from reports accordingly.
- Manage new line data setup requests in line with established priorities
- Respond to data queries in a timely manner.
This position requires a high degree of accuracy and analysis of relevant information coming from both external and internal sources. The building of one to one relationships is required in order to ensure that any relevant financial processes and services provided externally or internally are suitably completed in a timely and efficient manner.
To be successful in this role you should demonstrate the ability to quickly understand different ERP systems and the effects data changes have on the system.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Good computer literacy with proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel with some exposure to Access.
- Proven data keying accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical with a methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
- Strong organisation and time-management skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience of using an MRP system such as SAP (although training will be given).
- Experience of raising invoices.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to really excel and deliver both business and personnel success within the Supply Chain MIS Data team.
Employing over 10,000 people, the group supplies a diverse customer base, which includes, independent pubs, restaurants and hotels, schools, hospitals, contract caterers and well known national chains. Brakes Group has developed a clear customer focus and a strong understanding of the needs of the foodservice sector providing innovative products and services and is committed to improving both the environment and the communities it serves. Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership