|Job Ref:||85319BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Jeddah||Address:||Post Date:||26/10/2016 04:04|
Role Purpose |
Responsible for checking all vehicles and pedestrians before they enter Al Khalediya Compound, Be available at all times during the shift to respond to any problems or situations that occur, Be familiar with all aspects of the RAYMES Security program; to include the General and Post Orders, as well as the characteristics of each post, Ensure that Post Logs are correctly maintained with entries that are complete and understandable, Report all violations, incidents, and disciplinary matters to the Site Security Associate Senior and Team Leader II, Security, Submit shift report (verbal or written), including Incident Reports, to the Site Security Associate Senior and Team Leader II, Security.
Key Accountabilities and Activities
1. Security Operations
• Check all vehicles and pedestrians before they enter the compound
• Ensure ALL Security property is all accounted for and in proper condition
• Report all violations and incidents immediately and submit report
• Respond to any RAYMES Expat who needs security assistance.
2. Security Escort
• Escort visitors to the SAIDC
3. Security Training
• Assist in Entry Control Point training for new security personnel and quarterly training for existing security personnel
4. People Management
• Treat people with respect and dignity
• Collaborate with fellow employees to improve skills
Industry / Domain Military/Law Enforcement/Security preferred
• Necessary Knowledge and Experience
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in the same field.
• Fluent Arabic
Computer skills, Word, Excel, etc.
• Saudi National Only
• PLEASE NOTE -For Export Compliance purposes, there is no requirement for this position to obtain a DSP5 license. No access to controlled technologies will be required for this role.
Education and Certification Requirements
• High School
Job Specific Technical Skills
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Knowledge of Local Laws and Customs
• Strong Communication Skills
• High Level of Integrity
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
None / Not Required
Type Of Job
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah