|Job Ref:||11175BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 04:07|
MWH, now part of Stantec have an exciting opportunity for a Wastewater Network Modeller to join our team in Falmer on a permanent basis. |
•Technical expertise in mathematical wastewater modelling.
•Working as part of a team you will be involved in a variety of schemes from model build and verification, using existing or new models to understand system performance and using the model to help the design of system improvements and enhancements to the Wastewater Network.
•Undertaking the development of modelled engineering solutions to mitigate the effects of development, to solve sewer flooding and to address unsatisfactory overflows.
•Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for modelling, project design and construction.
•Supervise site surveys and field investigations.
•Using appropriate software to provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
•Plan, programme, co-ordinate and write reports for specific projects.
•Maintain communication and develop on going contacts with clients as required
•Provide guidance and training to less experienced members within the team
•Complete all work in line with MWH Core Values and in accordance with MWH Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following;
• Degree qualified (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
• A member (or working towards membership) of a relevant engineering institution i.e. ICE
• Experience in wastewater industry and previous experience in the modelling of wastewater networks
• Competent skill level in business development
• A full understanding of HydroWorks and InfoWorks is essential
• Working knowledge of using GIS tools is preferable
• Experience in the management of staff and staff development
• Able to integrate well into a team and provide technical management over other modelling staff
• Experienced level of decision making
• Strong communication skills - both verbal and written
• Excellent client service focus
• Good organisational skills and be able to multi-task
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)