|Job Ref:||11161BR||Employer:||MWH||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Belgium||City:||La Hulpe||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 04:07|
You will be providing technical inputs on the on-going projects in the energy and/or climate change sector and participate to the development of our portfolio of new projects in the respective field of expertise. You will be required to demonstrate a combination of discipline, flexibility, and precision in all tasks. The position is based in Belgium (La Hulpe) with regular missions abroad which could require up to 40% of time travelling. You are a team player and able to work in a multicultural team together with freelance senior/local experts and take responsibility/ownership of the work to be performed. |
- Drafting technical reports (deliverables) concisely, of high quality and meeting client/beneficiary needs and deadlines;
- Undertaking qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Understanding local development challenges and opportunities as well as providing appropriate solutions in the energy and climate change sectors in developing countries will be important;
The position is based in our office in La Hulpe, Belgium.
- Academic background in energy, environment or related fields. Phd is an asset.
- Minimum three to five years of professional experience in international context in delivering expertise on renewable energy, energy efficiency or climate change actions, ideally in development countries
- Rigor, accuracy and attention to detail
- Work ethics, dynamism and ability to cope with multiple tasks
- Creative, open-minded and results-oriented and communicative: solid written and spoken English and French are required
Considered an asset:
- Experience with the SE4all initiative or the GCCA EU programmes;
- A field experience in Africa;
- A first experience as (key or non-key) expert on an EU funded projects;
- Previous experience in building professional relationships with public institutions/private sector/Civil society and maintaining momentum in a development context.
We will give you every opportunity to perform effectively and to enhance your personal development in a dynamic, professional and informal working environment. Our organization offers sufficient scope for demonstrating own initiative and responsibility. Naturally, the terms and conditions of employment are excellent.
Our intention is to enter into a long-term working relationship, one that is fruitful to both you and the company.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)