|Job Ref:||204171317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£45 - £100000/annum Significant Flexible Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:48|
Any Uk Location
About our Client
Operating in over 40 countries, our client is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with their clients, they create and deliver business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want.
Our client's Infrastructure Services offering comprises a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across all aspects of IT infrastructure including advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely focused on business outcomes. The result is an infrastructure solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning.
The portfolio of services covers all aspects of infrastructure to provide true end-to-end solutions focused on client's business outcomes. The result is improved service quality, productivity and end-user satisfaction.
- Data Centre Services
- Infrastructure Outsourcing
- Infrastructure Transformation Services
- Remote Infrastructure Management
- Workplace Services
- Service Integration
- Service Management
Main Purpose of Role
This is a client facing, consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be required to work at client and company operated sites across the UK and occasionally abroad for the duration of contracts.
- Provide top level infrastructure consultancy services to our clients
- Provide input to the design of secure technical solutions as a recognised subject matter expert
- Provide thought leadership in SMACT and cyber security in general
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events.
- Work with Customer Managers, Technical Architects, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
Skills and Experience
Our client requires demonstrably experienced Security Architects with a strong depth of experience in at least two of the following:
- Identity management and products
- Cloud security, e.g. tokenisation
- Web security and SSO
- Operational security
- Data management and storage (for instance, Data Loss Prevention or DRM)
- Network security
- Audit event recording and analysis
- Mobility (security mobile data and devices)
In addition any of the following would be of advantage:
- Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF
- Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts
- Risk management
- Extensive experience of and participation in delivery of secure technical solutions.
- Strong consulting and business development skills.
- Ability to balance risk against other requirements like usability, agility, cost.
- Can evaluate possible alternative solutions to security requirements and make well-reasoned cases for the way forward.
- Understands cost, advantages and disadvantages of various alternative solutions.
- Programme delivery experience.
- Team leadership skills and experience.
- Track-record of engaging/presenting/reporting at senior technical or non-technical level
- Fast learner
- Good people and conflict resolution skills
- Used to working in teams
This role is a fully mobile one across the UK for extended periods and potentially across the group.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. Our client's comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable their employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs