|Job Ref:||204607471||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum pension & benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing have an exciting opportunity a Facilities Maintenance Technician to join a leading, South Yorkshire based, specialist manufacturer. My client has a turnover of over £100m and employs around 200 people on site. |
The Facilities Maintenance Technician will report to the Engineering Manager and will maintain the telephone, data and power networks systems on site.
The Facilities Maintenance Technician's duties will include:
* Manage, install and maintain telephone and data systems
* Programme PABX, voicemail and call handling systems
* Cat5e and CAT6 networks & installations
* Diagnose and repair equipment
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Minimum HNC qualification in an Electrical Engineering discipline
* Experience within a heavy manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of PBX and call monitoring systems
* Experience installing and fault-finding telephone systems
* Knowledge of 3 phase systsms and HV networks would be advantageous
* Good computer literacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (Apply online only) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment