|Job Ref:||204607436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tyne and Wear||Address:||Post Code:||NE21||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:20|
Bridge Engineer - Design, Inspection, Maintenance |
Salary £25,000-30,000 + Benefits
A fantastic prospect has come to light for an experienced Structural Bridge Engineer to become part of an established multi-disciplinary consultancy within their Tyneside office. This is a great opportunity to work on the maintenance, repair and design of new and existing bridges within the Highways sector of the North East of England.
Within the role of Bridge Engineer you will be responsible for:-
* Designing for new and existing bridge structures within various materials including steel.
* Carrying out site visits, inspections and tests on established bridges.
* Contributing to designs and drawings using associated software.
* Winning new business and liaising with existing clients.
To be considered for this role you will:-
* Hold a strong degree in Civil/Structural Engineering (MEng/MSc Preferred).
* Be approaching or already chartered status (MIStructE, MICE).
* Possess a full UK driving licence.
* Have Knowledge of associated software (Lusas, Robot, Strap, MathCAD).
* Previous experience within a design consultancy environment.
* Hold strong interpersonal skills and communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
* Have the flexibility to travel for work throughout the UK and abroad if required.
If you are interested in the role of Bridge Engineer please call Steven Allen (Apply online only) or send a copy of your C.V