|Job Ref:||204607363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£12.00 - £15.00/hour + Overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
5 axis, CNC, CNC Milling, CNC Miller, CNC Technician, CNC Machinist, Dali, Fanuc, Mazak, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Location: Leicester, Position: Permanent, Hourly rate: £12 - £15 per hour|
CNC MILLER REQUIRED!
On behalf of one of our prestigious clients, EMBS are seeking an experienced CNC Miller to set and run a 5 axis Milling machine using Fanuc controls.
The role is working for an established, yet growing organisation on a permanent basis, located on the outskirts of Leicester.
The client is a specialist in manufacturing machined components, supplied to the Aerospace, Marine and Satellite industries. The business is able to provide support to external customers from formulating designs through to manufacture and testing.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following;
* Strong CNC Milling background
* Previous 5 axis milling experience is ideal but would consider strong 3 or 4 axis milling experience also
* Must be able to set and operate CNC Milling machines using Fanuc controls
* Worked within a precision engineering environment i.e. Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas or Subcontract machining
* Worked with high value components and exotic materials such as: Titanium, Inconel, Hardened Steel
* Read and interpret engineering drawings
* Adhere to high standards and tight tolerances
* Flexible in regards to working shifts / overtime
Shifts: Days & Nights rotating fortnightly, (Monday to Thursday)
Hourly rate: up to £15.20 including shifts
Overtime available at X1.5
This is a permanent position therefore offering stability amongst other great incentives such as; Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, sick pay and much more.
If this is something of interest and you feel you have the relevant experience to succeed, please submit your most up to date CV to