|Job Ref:||204607317||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Queenborough||Address:||Post Code:||ME11||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
Draughts Person |
We are currently looking to recruit a Draughts Person ideally with experience in manufacturing to come and join us on a permanent basis. You will be working in a busy engineering team, ideally we are looking for candidates that have at least 3 year's experience working as a Draughts Person, however if you have worked in a manufacturing environment or have an interest in this area we would still like to hear from you to see how we can help.
Main Purpose of the Job
To support the activities of the Engineering Department.
Key activities include:
• Creation of new Autocad drawings that arise from capital projects or new business introduction to include the following; P&ID, HVAC, Electrical systems, Mechanical, Isometric, Schematic and Building layout.
• Update existing drawings following plant changes.
• Maintain site controlled drawing system.
• Review plant set up against current drawings and correct drawings where required.
• Support quality and EHS audits by providing any drawings that may be required in a timely manner.
• Maintain the site drawing registers e.g. pipe, valve, burst disc numbers.
Skills / Competencies required
Proficient in the use of AutoCad.
Good experience in producing and understanding P&ID drawings of chemical plant and processes.
Experienced in producing HVAC drawings.
Mechanical engineering background
At least five years' experience in producing Autocad drawings in an industrial environment, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
Aesica Pharmaceuticals - part of the Consort Medical Group
Aesica is renowned for developing and manufacturing both APIs and finished dose forms to the pharmaceutical industry. We are constantly developing the technical and analytical skills of our people to ensure that we are capable of meeting the ever-changing demands of our customers. Aesica operates across several stages of the pharmaceutical services supply chain:-
• Drug discovery
• Process development
• API manufacture (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
• Formulation development
• Formulated product manufacture
• Packaging (Fill and finish)
We are Head Quartered in Hemel Hempstead and have 5 facilities across Europe.
We have over 1,250 staff we are well established and growing on a daily basis.
• Competitive Salary
• 37.5 hours per week
• Individual performance bonus
• Salary sacrifice company contribution pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Company sickness, maternity, paternity payments
• Long service awards