|Job Ref:||204607304||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hereford||Address:||Post Code:||HR4||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum bens||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR - HEREFORDSHIRE - PERMANENT|
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Production Supervisor to join a leading manufacturing and engineering company in Herefordshire. In addition to an attractive starting salary, the successful Production Supervisor will be given a host of benefits including company pension, life assurance, quarterly bonus, BUPA and child care vouchers.
This is a key role within the production facility, and the successful Production Supervisor will be responsible for:
* Management of production area specifically relating to safety, quality, output and costs.
* Implementation and roll-out of training and development activities across the department, to develop workforce and meet company objectives
* Establish and maintain effective communication, across various functions within the business
* Identify areas suitable for continuous improvements, highlighting and developing suitable function-modifications or process-improvements to achieve objectives across short, medium and long term.
* Deputise for PM at various operational meetings where needed
The ideal Production Supervisor will possess or be able to demonstrate:
* Degree level education, ideally engineering related, or applicable work experience in place.
* A minimum of two professional references to reinforce abilities in people-management and continuous improvement
* Desire to progress within a company over the long-term, as this will be offered to the right candidate
If you are an experienced Production Supervisor and are looking for a rewarding position, please apply now with an up to date CV.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy