|Job Ref:||204607266||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Altrincham||Address:||Post Code:||WA14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
Project Manager - EICA|
Contract - Competitive market rates
Astute Technical are recruiting for a high motivated Project Manager to work on water projects in Warrington. The ideal Project Manager will come from an EICA background and preferably have United Utilities Framework experience. you will be project managing all areas from tender through to development of the project program.
Your duties will include:
* Work closely with the Contracts Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects.
* Manage and deliver multiple projects throughout the water sector, in a cost effective manner.
* Assist in the preparation of tenders, quality and cost control.
* Develop relationships with the client in order to meet project requirements.
* Maintain clear health and safety performance.
* Manage and mentor all junior members of staff.
* Use initiative to escalate project risks and achieve successful outcome.
The ideal candidate:
* Will hold a project management qualification.
* Come from an electrical or EICA background
* Experience of project managing water projects throughout the UK
* Experience of CDM health and safety regulations.
* Will be able to motivate and engage colleagues
* Will be aware of water industry regulatory framework constraints.
To apply for this Project Manager vacancy please send an up to date cv and covering letter or call Sam on (Apply online only)
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK