|Job Ref:||204607142||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Vehicle + OT + Phone/Laptop||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Position: Senior Audio Visual Engineer|
Salary/Package: £28,000 - £32,000 + Company Vehicle + OT + Phone/Laptop
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a respected AV Integrator seeking to recruit a Senior AV Engineer into their projects team.
Our client are a well-known and respected AV Integrator with over 20 years background in the Audio Visual market. They have delivered bespoke home entertainment projects across the Greater London area and the UK, in some cases worth above £200,000 in value.
As an established trader they have gained recognition and partnership with major manufacutrer's including Control4 and can offer all their employees the chance to receive training on such products.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position, working a standard Mon-Fri week but with some scope to work unsocial hours or away from home as necessary.
As a Senior Engineer you will be expected to:
* Lead and supervise the project team, ensuring all work is completed to a high standard
* Complete all formal paperwork regarding finances and site safety
* Act as a liaison between the client, the engineers and HQ
* Install and commission home automation/entertainment and cover off any snagging
The ideal candidate will need to be/have:
* A proven background as a Senior Engineer with over 5 years in the industry
* Experience of working on high-value residential AV projects
* Install and commissioning experience on Control4, Crestron, Lutron, Savant and Kaleidescape
* Integration experience on CCTV, Access Control, Multi-room Audio and Lighting Systems
* Ability to work from electrical CAD drawings
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal
This role also offers:
* A competitive basic salary
* Overtime rate
* A company vehicle
* Manufacturer training
* Chance to progress to Project Management
* Work on exciting high-end projects
* Genuine leadership and management opportunities
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Bayliss, Alecto Recruitment. or call (Apply online only) in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at (url removed) or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit