|Job Ref:||204607086||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£35000 - £50000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:18|
Contract Manager |
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
Working with a leading player in the power management industry the Contract Manager will project manage orders from sales hand over, managing all aspects to commissioning and beyond, ensuring clients and key stakeholders expectations are met and exceeded.
* Support the sales team to competitively tender and secure new contracts
* Ensure full project requirements are set from day one and expectations are in line with capability
* Work closely with all engineering departments, allocating resource to projects as required
* Attend and lead progress meetings with clients and the senior management team
* Identify risk factors and threats to projects, troubleshooting solutions to senior management when needed
* Attend and lead (when required) client update meetings on client site
* Drive improvement projects
* Have a good grounding of experience in the power industry
* Have experience of managing risks and expectations efficiently
* Be able to think on your feet able to create solutions quickly
* Be commercially aware
* Contribute to company growth and improvement plans
* Have experience of developing a team
* Be capable of working with engineers and clients at all levels
* Have a good understanding of health and safety
This role comes with an excellent benefits package and opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, you will be rewarded for a job well done and valued for hard work, making a real difference to a long standing company with impressive plans.
For more information and applications please forward your CV or contact David Clarkson on (Apply online only).
If you know anyone suitable for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer we also have a £200 referral scheme, please click here for more info; (url removed)
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position