|Job Ref:||204607029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Westminster||Address:||Salary:||£32000 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:51|
I am recruiting on behalf of one of the leading service providers in the country. My client is looking for 2 x Mechanical maintenance engineers to join their team on one of the most prestigious contracts in the Country. My client is well known for internal progression and training.|
The successful candidates will have to work between the hours of either 7am to 4pm OR 8am to 5pm. On offer is the chance to work in one of the most recognizable buildings in the London whilst receiving a salary between £32,000 - £38,000.
• To assess all relevant maintenance and repair situations concerning production equipment and buildings, and in the first instance make a decision based on your knowledge and understanding before referral to supervisor.
• Ensure all mechanical equipment is functional by completing preventive maintenance requirements and responding to equipment faults.
• Repairs equipment by diagnosing malfunctioning apparatus and breakdowns.
• Maintains mechanical equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies;
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains technical knowledge by reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
• Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• City & Guilds Qualified in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
• 5 years previous Building services maintenance.
• 17th Edition would be preferred.
• Knowledge of BMS.
• MUST be able to obtain a security check