|Job Ref:||204606990||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Atherstone||Address:||Post Code:||CV9||Salary:||£9/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 02:07|
We are recruiting for Resistance Welders for our respectable client based in Atherstone, Warwickshire. Our client is the UK's leading Tow Bar Manufacturer. The successful candidate will be working as part of close knit team, using state of the art machinery in order to perform and produce quality products.|
Your job role:
- You will be responsible for the set up and operation of the Resistance welding machine as well as the application of spot welded nuts.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings accurately
- You will also conduct regular quality checks such as visual checks, taking measurements and performing Torque setting checks.
- Ensure high standards are consistently met
- Keep your area clean and tidy.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Friday: 08:00am - 17:00pm