|Job Ref:||204606978||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£38000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:51|
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading UK maintenance provider within the commercial environment across a commercial contract in and around Buckinghamshire. On offer is a salary of up to £38,000 + fully expensed company vehicle. The successful candidate will be required to work between the hours of 8am and 5pm.|
This is a mobile position conducting maintenance on commercial heating systems and associated mechanical building services including Gas fired heating appliances, promoting high standards of heating equipment maintenance.
The successful candidate should have commercial boiler experience in install, repair and maintenance. Domestic gas qualifications would be a bonus and therefore as there is domestic boiler maintenance across the contract.
• Commercial ACS Gas qualifications
• Domestic ACS qualifications
• NVQ, C&G,ONC, HNC, in a relevant building services / Electrical / Mechanical discipline
• Experience of maintaining associated general building services plant and controls a distinct advantage
• Engineers must be Customer Focused
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Able to give Technical advice when required