|Job Ref:||204606971||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dover||Address:||Post Code:||CT17||Salary:||£33000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
A blue chip FMCG manufacturer is currently seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer, with a Electrical background to join their Engineering Team at their site near Dover. |
Please note applicants MUST HAVE experience within either FMCG, Food Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical environment.
The successful Multi Skilled Engineer will be responsible for:
- Responsible for electrical and mechanical fault-finding, repairs and planned preventative maintenance on all plant.
- Isolation of electrical circuits and mechanical systems in a safe manner, in accordance with all current relevant regulations and site safe working procedures.
- Install electrical cabling and equipment to current recognised standards.
- Follow written instructions and complete necessary paperwork: work orders, stores issues, permits etc.
- Prepare factory for strip down/start up, as required
- Proactively review plant condition and thereafter highlight and follow-up on machine faults, ensuring correct communication of fault, action taken and further action required.
- Ensure good communication and handover of information between shifts and between Production personnel at all times
- Provide a comprehensive and proactive service to the Factory.
The ideal Multi Skilled Engineer will have:
- City and Guilds London Institute - Technicians minimum
- NVQ level 3
- 17th Edition Regulations
- Pneumatics qualification
- Multi-skilled cross training completed
- Understands the value of plant history information and the need for accurate and timely input of information
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritise appropriately
- Can distinguish between business critical problems and general maintenance
- Logical fault finder with a systematic approach
- Self starter with an ability to prioritise an urgent job from less urgent or non urgent work
- Team player with sound interpersonal skills
- Dogmatic approach to resolving issues and faults
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time. Due to high levels of applications we are unable to provide individual feedback to candidates.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis