|Job Ref:||204606913||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Tile Hill||Address:||Salary:||£12.47/annum See Job Description||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Groomfield Recruitment are currently working with a global, high-tech engineering organisation. With over 45,000 employees worldwide and a glowing reputation my client are committed to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety. Due to exceptional growth this calendar year, they are looking to expand their operation and add a number of CNC Grinders to their team in Coventry.
This company's operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled them to achieve world-leading positions in the following areas;
• Tools and Tooling systems for industrial Metal Cutting
• Equipment and Tools, Service and Technical Solutions for the Mining and Construction Industries.
• Advanced Stainless Steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating
As the CNC Grinder your duties will be to;
• Select jobs from the computer schedule.
• Check specification of jobs from drawings.
• Set "Laser Micrometer" to suit specification required for the job.
• Select tooling to set machine (Centreless Grinder).
• Set machine and robot handling (Manual Setting and NC Setting).
• Monitor / check diameter - continuously. Visually check surface finish of rods.
• Check Taper, Roundness and Run out - continuous.
• Set / operate the 2nd centreless grinding machine.
To be a successful CNC Grinder you will have the following skills and experience;
• Experience in a precision production engineering environment.
• NC skills - on the computer.
• Knowledge of engineering drawings reading.
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of £12.47. In addition you will also receive a shift allowance and overtime.
For more information please contact the Engineering Team at Groomfield Recruitment on (Apply online only) (opt 4)