|Job Ref:||204606889||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£24000 - £30000/annum + Pension + Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
PRODUCTION FOREMAN (Sheet Metal)|
Days - Monday to Friday
MANUFACTURING / PROUDCTION INDUSTRY
Stoke on Trent
£24,000 - £30,000
A Market leading Manufacturing company is seeking to bolster its production department with the addition of a Production Foreman. Manufacturing numerous products from their site they supply into multiple major industries. This opportunity offers great security and stability. With progressive training and development these roles also allow promotion in the longer term, whilst being supported by a friendly and welcoming team.
- Setting and operating of sheet metal fabrication machinery.
- Including press brake, guillotines and laser cutters.
- Welding MIG and MMA in steel.
- Organising and developing a busy team of operatives.
- Continual review of sheet metal products to recognise and suggest value engineering opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sheet metal fabrication
- CNC Machine Operation (Ideally Pressbrake)
- Understand and interpret technical drawings
- Welding MIG and MMA in steel
- Experience in a production facility
As a business our client is a market leader in their sector of production and distribution across the whole of the UK. With an established list of clients this role provides a stable and secure opportunity for a motivated engineer.
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Luke Goggins or call for a confidential discussion on (Apply online only).
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering