|Job Ref:||204606822||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£34500/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled)|
Maintenance Engineer - £34,500 + Training and Development + Pension + Healthcare
Maintenance Engineer required for a global business who are offer internal training opportunities and long term career prospects.
The shift is a mix of Earlies (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) and Night Shift (10pm-6am). You will work one Saturday/Sunday out of the month.
You will be a good multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer from ANY manufacturing background - you must have experience of working on automated production machinery. You will work within a fast paced and at times stressful environment. Mechanically you will have experience of hydraulics, pneumatics, gears and conveyors. Electrically you will have experience of programming and interrogating PLC's (Siemens S7/TIA Portal or equivalent).
The role is predominantly reactive maintenance within an extremely fast paced environment. The company are looking to improve their current efficiency and as head count increases the role will focus more on PPM. When on shift you will work within a small team of 4 multi-skilled Engineers. The company are able to provide internal training opportunities to close any gaps.
The company has sites across the UK & European marketplace with a powerful vision for the future. You'll enjoy working for a leading edge business where they believe training and progress is the key to success.
Maintenance Engineer (Multi-skilled) The role:
* Preventative Maintenance and reactive break down repair of ALL automated machinery across the site.
* Multi-skilled Engineer role. Mechanical work is hydraulics, pneumatics, gears and conveyors. Electrical work includes programming and interrogating PLC's (Siemens S7/TIA Portal or equivalent).
* Earlies (6am-2pm), Afternoons (2pm-10pm) and Night Shift (10pm-6am). With weekend work - You will work one Saturday/Sunday out of the month.
The person required:
* Experience working on automated production equipment.
* Able to programme and interrogate PLC's - ideally Siemens.
* Excellent communicator, able to work both independently and within a team.
* Committed and driven individual that wants to develop their technical expertise.
* Happy to work within a face paced and sometimes stressful environment