|Job Ref:||204606741||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum pension & benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing have an exciting opportunity Electrical Control Engineer to join a leading, South Yorkshire based, specialist manufacturer. My client has a turnover of over £100m and employs around 200 people on site. |
The Electrical Control Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will coordinate projects from conception to completion in addition to providing technical support to the maintenance department.
The Electrical Control Engineer's duties will include:
* Lead on process improvement and capital projects
* Direction and supervision of an electrician and apprentice
* Effectively manage external contractors
* Work to improve manufacturing processes and methods
* Ensure health & Safety policies are adhered to
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* Minimum HND qualification in an Electrical or Control Engineering discipline
* Background and knowledge of Electrical Controls, including design
* Strong understanding of PLC and SCADA systems
* HV experience would be advantageous
* Good computer literacy
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call (Apply online only) for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment