|Job Ref:||204606731||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:09|
Civil Design Engineer - Water / Wastewater|
As a Civil Design Engineer with this indigenous Irish company, based in Dublin, you will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of civil design experience and skills working on schemes from inception through to delivery.
Our client, an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy is currently in the process of expanding their operations in Ireland due to continued success and winning new work throughout Ireland. As a result they require a number of Civil Design Engineers to expand the team in their Dublin office to work on Water / Wastewater projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Assist with the overall coordination and production of the multi-disciplinary designs from tender to completion of construction.
* Help co-ordinate the design team throughout the delivery period.
* Assist with client engagement and stakeholder consultation.
* Develop innovative solutions that deliver the clients brief.
* Help support and mentor the junior delivery teams.
* Participate in design reviews on a regular basis to identify potential design and buildability issues.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* 3-5 years experience in a similar Civil Design Engineer role. Exposure to similar Water/ Wastewater projects would be advantageous.
* A degree in a relevant discipline such as Civil Engineering.
* Knowledge of Design and Build would be advantageous but not essential.
* Working towards becoming a chartered engineer.
You will also have excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to act within a team at all times.
If you feel this Civil Design Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply via the button shown and we will contact you upon receipt of your application to discuss your suitability and the role specifics in more detail. Please also be aware that any correspondence or discussions related to this opportunity will be conducted with the utmost of confidentiality.
This vacancy is being advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Wellington Professional Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency on behalf of our client