|Job Ref:||204606705||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
Senior Electronics Engineer - Calibration and Maintenance (Manufacturing) |
Location - Stevenage
Salary - £35,000 Plus Package
I currently have a requirement for a Senior Electronics Engineer to service Electrical and Electronic Test Equipment, including Special to Type Test Equipment (STTE) within a manufacturing facility.
In this role you will be expected to travel to various sites within the UK and you must be able to travel abroad also.
Ideally, I am looking for candidates who have a proven history of success within a highly technical manufacturing environment.
My client is a world leader in missile systems offering a comprehensive international product range incorporating today's most advanced innovations.
What to expect:
Competitive salaries, flexible working, paid overtime (subject to level), a comprehensive pension scheme, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes (subject to level), and superb learning and development opportunities.
* Calibrating test/measuring equipment to defined instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and providing technical advice/guidance on C&M measurement.
* Provide technical support to Technicians within the C&M department.
* Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
* Generating clear and comprehensive calibration/maintenance records for traceability purposes.
* Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
* Test Facility commissioning and acceptance ensuring Configuration Control of Equipment and Facilities.
* Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract. Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
* Represent Calibration department at Integrated Production Team meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested.
* Minimum qualification: HNC/HND in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
* Experience and knowledge in the Calibration of Test Equipment and Maintenance of test systems to component level.
* Good understanding of Calibration principles and processes.
* Able to Mentor other or more junior staff when requested by line manager.
* Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to the relevant audience
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via the 'APPLY' button in this advert. Please note that direct emails are sometimes not received due to the spam/junk e-mail filters in place. If you would like to discuss your suitability further, please do not hesitate to contact Rachel on (Apply online only).
If you are shortlisted for this vacancy, you will be contacted within 24 - 48 hours to discuss your application further. If you have not heard anything within 5 days of your application, then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your CV on file and contact you regarding future vacancies.
This vacancy is being advertised by Kinetic Search & Selection whose services are those of an Employment Agency