|Job Ref:||204606681||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Lichfield||Address:||Post Code:||WS14||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Production Engineer, Production Engineering, CNC Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Machinist, 5 axis, HyperMill, Vericut, CAD, CAM, Heidenhain, Fanuc, Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Location: Lichfield, Position: Permanent, Salary: TBC depending on experience|
PRODUCTION ENGINEER WANTED - 5 axis CNC
EMBS are working in partnership with a leading, growing engineering company who manufacture small to medium sized precision components for the automotive and motorsport industry.
Based near Lichfield our client is seeking an experienced Production Engineer to join their existing team to help support future growth and deal with the current demands of new and existing customers.
Working on a permanent basis this opportunity offers stability, longevity coupled with chances to progress internally.
The purpose of this role is to provide day to day production engineering support to the CNC machining department, specifically working on 5 axis machines, overseeing products from cradle to grave.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Precision Engineering background
* Worked in a engineering / manufacturing environment where the company has machined small to medium sized parts for industries such as: Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Motorsport, Oil & Gas, Nuclear etc.
* Ability to program using CAD/CAM software such as HyperMill, Vericut etc.
* Proven experience of producing programmes for 5 axis machines including HMC's and VMC's.
* Be proficient in using Heidenhain or Fanuc controls
* Experience of working with various materials from high grade aluminium, steel, cast iron and other exotic materials
* Prove out your own program and parts
* Ability to demonstrate the use of modern machining methods including lean manufacturing principles by looking to identify new ways to improve existing practices and techniques
In return the client is offering:
* Stability and Longevity within a progressive company - Permanent position
* Competitive salary
* Hours: 8am - 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm on Friday
* Holiday entitlement and contributory pension scheme
* Modern working environment with up to date tools and machinery
* Training and progression / succession plans for individual future growth
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please submit your most up to date CV to
Furthermore, should you know of anyone who would be suitable for the position and matches the above criteria, please contact James Hall on (Apply online only) as successful referrals are rewarded