|Job Ref:||204606634||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£29000 - £33000/annum + Bonuses And Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
White Goods Technical Trainer Engineer - Milton Keynes - £29,000 - £33,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits|
WHO? Would you be working for?
* Large worldwide company (Over 50,000 employees - of which more than 70% are employed in Europe.)
* A thriving high end manufacturer.
* Established nearly 50 years' ago.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Technical Trainer Engineer?
* Experience training other engineers, shadowing experience also considered (desirable but not essential).
* Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
* Leadership skills and desire to progress.
HOW? Will you be working?
* Office based in Milton Keynes, may sometimes be required to travel.
* Reflecting training back to new recruits.
* Reflecting new product training onto colleagues.
WHY? Should you apply?
* Benefits - Contributory pension scheme - Free life cover.
* Over 4 weeks annual leave.
* Progression opportunities.
* Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
* Won first for the best employer in the finished goods and consumer industry.
* 90% of employees believe this company to be an attractive employer and would recommend to their friends.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Contact Kelly Jeavons on or click the "Apply Now" button