|Job Ref:||204606613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Queenborough||Address:||Post Code:||ME11||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:04|
We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical and Instrumentation Shift Engineer ideally with experience in Pharmaceutical manufacturing to come and join us on a permanent basis. You will be working across the entirety of our facility supporting both the planned and reactive maintenance of the plant. Ideally we are looking for candidates that have at least 3 years of post-training experience working as an electrical and instrumentation engineer, however if you have worked in a manufacturing environment or have an interest in this area we would still like to hear from you to see how we can help.|
Main Purpose of the Job
Provide a full engineering support including both electrical and instrumentation tasks to all departments, which encompasses: Maintenance, Fault Rectification, Installation and Commissioning, Engineering Improvements and De-installation.
• Implement the Company Health, Safety and Environmental Policy and associated policies to ensure that each task is planned and achieved correctly incorporating the use of PPE and removing the risk to colleagues, employees and the general public.
• Prioritise and carry out engineering work as required to ensure that the plant and equipment is available to meet the manufacturing standard and achieves the KPI's for the production department.
• Resolve manufacturing mechanical problems in the plant, services and offices when requested, using engineering fault diagnostic skills to minimise down time and increase plant output.
• Administrate engineering documentation to ensure all data required is captured and retrieved to ensure that plant and equipment history is available for GMP, KPI's, training and reference information.
• Use initiative and innovation to maximise plant availability and problem solving through maintenance schedules. Carry out duties in a professional manner, which incorporates adaptability, reliability and projects a "can do" attitude to clients.
Skills / Competencies required
• The role requires post apprenticeship experience in a manufacturing environment and dealing with a wide range of equipment and processes .
• A positive attitude, which embraces change.
• Qualified to ONC standard and have been a time served apprentice.
Aesica Pharmaceuticals - part of the Consort Medical Group
Aesica is renowned for developing and manufacturing both APIs and finished dose forms to the pharmaceutical industry. We are constantly developing the technical and analytical skills of our people to ensure that we are capable of meeting the ever-changing demands of our customers. Aesica operates across several stages of the pharmaceutical services supply chain:-
• Drug discovery
• Process development
• API manufacture (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
• Formulation development
• Formulated product manufacture
• Packaging (Fill and finish)
We are Head Quartered in Hemel Hempstead and have 5 facilities across Europe.
We have over 1,250 staff we are well established and growing on a daily basis.
• Competitive Salary
• Working a continental shift pattern covering both day and night shifts
• Individual performance bonus
• Salary sacrifice company contribution pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Company sickness, maternity, paternity payments
• Long service awards