|Job Ref:||204606524||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Focus Food and Drink's exclusive client have an excellent opportunity to join a well-established FMCG manufacturing organisation based in the Essex area. Due to natural growth and continued success they are now seeking a Multi Skilled Engineer with a Mechanical bias to join their technical division on a Day Shift position. |
The roles and responsibilities will be to carry out the day to day maintenance activities on business assets using relevant diagnostic skills which meet production requirements safely and efficiently.
• Effectively carry out repairs and routine checks in line with business requirements across plant, equipment and buildings
• Display high levels of Knowledge and experience in the relevant areas of H & S legislation to ensure plant and equipment runs safely
• Assess faults on jobs and prepare requests for those that they deem will require either a high cost or more technical assistance to correct
• Follow all company Health, Safety and Environmental procedure including any relevant ISO standards and working procedure
• Maintain the premises to a standard that ensures that they are weather tight and secure by carrying out routine checks and then repairing or reporting to manager
• Work with the team to retain appropriate levels of engineering spares
• By routine observation, ensure plant and equipment is used in a correct and safe manner
• Carry out any installation of plant and equipment as requested
• Logging Work in Computerised Maintenance system
• 5s of Plant rooms and workshop.
• Working with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC), which control machinery on factory assembly lines.
Ideally, I am looking for candidates that can display a strong can do attitude that can go one step beyond and the ability to be self-motivated and work on your own initiatives. Candidates should be qualified to a time served Electrical or Mechanical Engineer or recognised engineering apprenticeship. Candidates that can display extensive knowledge and experience working in an industrial environment with added skills in TIG welding, pump overall, general machine and pipe fitting is. Some knowledge of electrical systems would be highly desirable.
If this role is of keen interest to you and would like to know more information, please click apply and send your CV to our recruitment partner Alan Wallace and call to discuss on NA