|Job Ref:||204606497||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Worcester||Address:||Post Code:||WR1||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum Overtime, Van||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
Refrigeration Service Engineer required. Our client is a specialist refrigeration and commercial catering company with a nationwide coverage who are looking to expand their service team. The Refrigeration Engineer will be expected cover our client's sites across the Midlands.|
The refrigeration engineer will be performing planned and reactive service works and repair on small to medium commercial refrigeration equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. Customers and sites are within the commercial catering sector, which can include Pubs, clubs, Restaurants, Hotels and schools
It is expected that the Refrigeration Service Engineer will have proven experience within the refrigeration industry on small to medium sized commercial refrigeration units.
It is also expected that the Refrigeration Engineer will hold recognised qualifications and certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or the City & Guilds equivalent as well as F-Gas or Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
Refrigeration Engineer - Midlands Position Overview
* Reactive service and maintenance of small to medium commercial refrigeration systems for customers within the retail sector.
* Attending sites across the Midlands.
Refrigeration Engineer - Midlands Position Requirements
* Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems
* Experience working on refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
* NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
* Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
Refrigeration Engineer - Midlands Position Remuneration
* £28k - £32k, DOE
* Company Van
Interested in the position? Either reply to this email or call the office on (Apply online only)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn - Search Bennett & Game Recruitment.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy