|Job Ref:||204606475||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£24.15 - £30.52/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
A well-established global engineering company based in Stevenage is currently looking to recruit an Applications Training and Support Engineer, to provide application support for a large user base working in an engaging, diverse engineering environment undergoing the adoption of a new PLM toolset across a multi-national context, on a contract basis for an initial period of 6 months;|
Your Accountabilities will include to;
* Provide support and guidance for the use of PTC's Windchill PLM Software during the implementation and follow-on phases of the project.
* Following the roll-out, act as a focal point to resolve day-to-day user technical tool issues and manage their resolution in a timely & effective manner.
* Deliver formal training & one-to-one coaching within different Engineering communities across the company's site locations.
* Support the creation & update of processes affected by the implementation and guidance to Users on the new ways of working for Document, Part and Change Management topics.
* Assist in the development and generation of training and support material ensuring a multi-national approach is achieved to deliver common training modules to the different user populations.
* Offer guidance and best practice to ensure users are able to work optimally.
* Assess implications & support the strategy of Migration Plans to move from legacy IT Tools to the new PLM Tool by working with multi-national project personnel.
* Carry-out various business software administration tasks.
* Provide technical support input for future tool developments in line with evolving business requirements & practices and carry out user acceptance testing.
* Hands on working knowledge of Windchill PDMLink.
* Advantageous to have appreciation of Engineering related PDM/PLM functions (CAD, Configuration Management, Product Data Management, Change Management).
* Strong communication
* Technically minded and confident able to conduct technical dialogue
* Use of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel, Outlook.
* Previous experience of delivering training would be an advantage
* Ability to operate as a team player
* Willingness to travel as required
If the above position is something that you would be keen to hear more about, and you hold a current or are eligible for SC (Secret Level) UK security clearance, then please apply now with your updated CV now