|Job Ref:||204606452||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Braintree||Address:||Post Code:||CM7||Salary:||£12 - £13/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
We are recruiting for an experience Mechanical Fabricator / Fitter who has to join an expanding well established company based in the Halstead, Essex area giving you the opportunity to work for an established company with a high level of quality and commitment to staff.
• The main purpose of the role will be to carry out production & overhaul welding, fabrication and some basic maintenance work.
• The day to day duties will include fabricating to replace worn parts, create new idea's to add the effectiveness of the plant which could include, new brackets, stands, shelving
• Produce sub assembly fabrications and components to drawing requirements.
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn other activities within scope of work.
• Able to work using own initiatives by yourself or with others. and are NOT allergic to wheat, or nut products
The role of Multi skilled maintenance engineer come with an hourly rate of £12 - £13p/h
Keywords: Fabricator, mechanical fitter, service engineer, mechanical, electrical, industrial, manufacturing, FMCG, PPM's, factory, rubber manufacturing, plastic, food, pharmaceutical, Colchester, Braintree, Sudbury, UK