|Job Ref:||204606450||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bacup||Address:||Post Code:||OL13||Salary:||£30000/annum Car||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:17|
Design Engineer required to join a leading manufacturer based in Lancashire. The successful Design Engineer will have a strong in Solidworks with minimum 5 years+ Mechanical Design experience and will have experience of machine design. |
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Working Hours - 08:00-16:00
* Lead role in mechanical design at our company
* Development of designs from concept through scheme, detail and manufacturing design stages.
* Research, development and selection of best approaches and solutions.
* Generation of 3D models and assemblies.
* Checking of drawings to ensure the highest quality standards.
* Specification of proprietary components for designs through literature research.
* The generation and control of Bills of Material.
* Create cost effective design proposals and generate drawings suitable for manufacture.
* Provide technical support and liaise closely and effectively with the sales, purchasing, production, manufacturing and build and test departments.
* Work with a dedicated R&D team, support prototype build, test and reporting.
* Accuracy of deigns and documentation produced.
* Liaise with the Electrical and Controls Engineers to achieve project goals
* Minimum HNC in a mechanic discipline.
* Proficient in 3d SOLIDWORKS
* Manufacturing practices and processes knowledge
* Experience of machine design.
* Full driving licence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy