|Job Ref:||204606384||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Livingston||Address:||Post Code:||EH54||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Package Manager |
Are you an ambitious, motivated and driven Package Manager?
Have you successfully and safely delivered projects to time, quality and budget from design phase through to operational handover?
If so, this could be the perfect next role for you.
To work closely with Project / Construction Manager, Sub-Contractors & Quality Assurance Team and be responsible for the co-ordination, supervision, site day to day activities, safe working practice and progress monitoring of sub-contractors.
- To co-ordinate closely with the project team, the activities of subcontractors under their control.
- To be able to monitor progress against the Project programme on a regular basis & assist with short-term & look ahead programs
- To obtain QA documentation & check for compliance against the Project procedures, specification & design.
- Ensure that all project safety requirements are met and adhered to & instigate improvements
- To be the point of contact for subcontractor site management and be involved with the subcontractor selection, procurement and design process
- Ensure site instructions are issued to maintain progress of the works & co-ordinated with the Commercial dept
- To be able to conclude a project to the client`s satisfaction including snagging, commissioning, validation and room readiness
- Work closely with the Logistics Manager to co-ordinate site activities
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Use all recording tools and data to keep an accurate position of the project programme
- Remain up to date with current health and safety legislation
- It is expected that the candidate will be computer literate in all the Microsoft Office suites
- Be able to demonstrate that they have worked in a similar capacity on successful projects of a similar size and complexity
- CSCS Registration
Highly Desirable (but not essential)
- Construction qualifications (e.g. HND)
- Proven construction experience across a wide range of projects
- First Aid / H & S qualification
Would you like training and exposure to other industries to further your career? If so, click 'apply` now or call Diane Jones at BPS World to be considered for this role