|Job Ref:||204606363||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Renfrewshire||City:||Merksworth||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum £25,000 plus vehicle & more||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
Job Title: Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Location: Paisley, Scotland
Our client is an established and growing business who install, service and maintain workshop machinery in a number of environments. They now have an immediate requirement for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their business in Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Once fully conversant with our client's equipment/machinery you will travel to various sites throughout Scotland, candidates must therefore be willing to spend an average of 2 days out of the week away from home staying in hotel accommodation. This is a Monday to Friday job with only the very occasional weekend work.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable multi-skilled engineering background, ideally with an electrical bias. This is a permanent position with a starting salary of £25,000 which will increase when competent at the role.
Although not essential candidates who have previously served in the Armed Forces (Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force) could be of particular interest.
- Recognised engineering qualification.
- Multi-skilled mechanical and electrical background.
- Ideally have experience in maintaining workshop machinery such as lathes, drills etc.
- Strong fault finding skills.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Full driving licence.
- £25,000 starting salary.
- Company vehicle, tools and uniform.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Pension scheme.
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and potential to progress