|Job Ref:||204606208||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||France||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
NDT Senior Engineer|
Aix en Provence, France
Our Client is looking for an experienced NDT Senior Engineer to support the company's French hub by providing NDT expertise in projects and interventions on site for thermal, nuclear and oil and gas industries.
As the NDT Senior Engineer you'll support the French hub by providing expertise in all areas of NDT in France. You'll also offer technical advice to customers and subcontractors through the range of projects and service delivery.
The NDT Engineer acts on projects and interventions on site. You will ensure the completion of activities on time, with a high level of quality, in accordance to Customer requirements and accordance with the targeted costs.
Duties will include:
* Satisfactory completion of Professional Development Records
* Time management to meet project program and interventions on site responsibilities.
* Maintenance of complete and accurate reporting, on a routine basis, of cost control data on a specific project or intervention on site.
* Ensuring the cost control systems employed are to the standard required to support the Operations Group
* Early warning awareness to NDT Project Manager / Principal Investigator of any variance from agreed budgets and schedule.
* Analyst, technical leader, site manager during intervention on site.
It is essential that you are Fluent in French and English for this role.
Ideally you will have/be:
* University Degree in Engineering / BAC+5
* UT Level 2 (EN 9712) essential
* UT Level 3 (EN 9712) preferred
* Experience of the application of specialist NDT.
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply with your send your CV now to (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)