|Job Ref:||204606138||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Dorset||Address:||Post Code:||DT8||Salary:||£40000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:50|
My client is one of the largest independent providers of property maintenance services in the UK, providing both Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance to thousands of clients across tens of thousands of locations around the UK. They provide, Mechanical & Electrical, Fabric, Air conditioning and Combustion, maintenance and installations to commercial & retail environments. With 15 regional offices they are national specialists in planned and responsive maintenance and all of there services are based on `self delivery`, which means that they employ only the best, fully qualified in-house technicians and engineers to maintain quality standards. They currently employ over 2000 technicians and engineers.
Our Client is looking for a professional, focused and driven candidate; the ideal candidate will have a proven track record as an Engineering Manager and must come from an M&E commercial maintenance background,
Sound Technical awareness is essential as well as the ability to lead and manage a large team of multi skilled staff.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the Operational and Control of both Planned and Reactive Maintenance to Mechanical & Electrical Services and Building Fabric.
• The Manager will manage the site based team of of multi-skilled electrical, mechanical engineers and supervisors, administration staff and Operatives to ensure statutory compliance and monthly KPI targets are achieved providing detailed monthly reports on performance.
• Establish and monitor the operational service levels to ensure contract KPI's are achieved
Qualifications & Experience Required:
• City & Guilds Mechanically or Electrically qualified
• IOSH or NEBOSH
• Proven track record in Commercial Building Maintenance
• Minimum 2 years Contract Manager experience
• Financial awareness
• Management and leadership skills
• £40,000 depending on experience
• Contributory Company Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Company Car & Fuel Card
• Commencing on 25 days Holiday (neg.)