|Job Ref:||204605771||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Aix-en-Provence||Address:||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:52|
Nuclear business Senior Engineer |
France - Aix en Provence
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Business Engineer to provide essential quality services that support the generation of safe, reliable and cost-effective nuclear power. The successful candidate will support the French hub by providing expertise in all areas of maintenance, new projects, modifications, in French nuclear power plants.
* Provide technical advice to customers and subcontractors through projects and service delivery within the hub
* Provide field support/project management to activities that are taking place within the region
* Act as a Principal investigator on asset integrity management projects
* To provide routine maintenance of complete and accurate reporting of cost control data
* To ensuring that cost control systems are to the standard required to support the Operations Group
* To identify and provide early warning to the general manager of any variance from agreed budgets and schedules.
* Maintain historical records to support and assist in the provision of budget data for the preparation of new project proposals
* To liaise with all project control staff to ensure effective and efficient running of the Projects
Ideally you will be/have:
* Engineering degree/BAC+3
* Previous experience of project management and competencies within a nuclear power plant
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous exposure to the application specialist Non-destructive testing (NDT)
* Knowledge of maintenance and design competencies within the nuclear industry
* A strong commercial background
* Hold a qualification within accountancy or/and quantity surveying
* The ability to write and speak in both French and English
* Ability to maintain good working relations internally and with clients
If that sounds like a role you would be interested in, please send your CV into Michaela - (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors.
For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)