|Job Ref:||204607762||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Orpington||Address:||Post Code:||BR6||Salary:||£28000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
Integrated Security Service Engineer - £28-£32k + 1:6 + 33 Days Hols and c. £45k |
Market leading Security company seek an Integrated Security Service engineer for Camnbrige area
Have a static site, onsite, site based role 50% of the time and service and mobile for the other 50% so a varied and different role to suit experienced Integrated Security or Networked Access control (and CCTV/ Intruder) engineer in Cambridgeshire (or commutable too from Peterborough, St Neots, Saffron Walden, North Essex, or similar commutable or local areas, etc.
Company Overview - recruiting Security Service Engineer/ Onsite engineer
Privately owned Electronic Security and Integrated Security systems company that work on corporate Sites, Universities, Blue Chip, Banking and High End retail sites and major brands
They have 200 people in company and Corporate Benefits... but still have a personal feel and offer weeks of training every year, review meeting and interesting sites and work to progress you personally and mentally if you are a technical Security Systems Engineer with Intruder Alarm, CCTV and Access Control skills and work history in the UK.
The work is partly in Cambridge at a large site and partly as a mobile service engineer in commutable area working on systems such as Cardax Access control
They on board you slowly and will let you work with other engineers and show you around major sites and work with other engineers so won't throw you in deep end, so are nice team.
* Role Brief - you will be a Security Service Engineer doing preventative maintenance, fault-finding and small works/ commissioning as necessary on large integrated Security systems either in Canmbridge, Cambridgeshire and commutable areas from it.
Systems Used - CARDAX is a great benefits but you would have experience servicing and faultfinding on Electronic Security systems such as - Access Control (Winpak, Innerange, Xplan, C-Cure, Paxton), Intruder and CCTV (Pelco, Vigilon, DM, etc) - so any similar IP CCTV, Networked Security, or Integrated Security experience as a Security systems service engineer could be good.
* Customers - typical are - Universities, Blue Chip, Banking, Car garages, Thames Water sites, etc
Benefits for you
* Holiday - 33 days (25 days plus 8 days Bank Holidays)
* Earnings - £45000 usual (can be less or more), also bonus's for upgrades (1-5%),
* Hours - Only 8am - 4.30pm ... the overtime after travel time
* Salary - £28000 - £32000
* Travel Time - Travel after 45 minutes
* Call Out - only 1:6
* Overtime available - available every weekend., plenty of work
* Vehicle - Estate Car (DAB Radio, SATNAV, under 3 yrs old)
* Future - Higher grading above £32000 in a few years is possible
* Essential - CCTV, Intruder and Access Control skills (Integrated, IP or Networked)
* Essential - Electronic Security Service Engineer experience (in UK)
* Essential - Based in Cambridgeshire or nearby
Job Titles you may have - Security Service Engineer, Security Systems Engineer, Security Engineer, Integrated Security Engineer, Integrated Security Service Engineer, Integrated Systems Engineer or similar title.
Fire and Security Careers is an Employment Agency specialising in permanent positions in the UK. Please send CV or call us (see our website) in confidence as all we do is fill Fire and Security jobs.
Contact one of our consultants such as Steve Eley, Rob Gillings to let us improve your Fire and Security job and match your skills to a Fire and Security Career such as this. Call, tell others or Apply