|Job Ref:||204607723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner|
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
The Oxfordshire based team of a multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to recruit a Senior Transport Planner in line with their increasing project work flow. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years' industry experience and a background within development planning.
* Degree level education (MSc preferred)
* 5+ years' transport planning experience
* Strong report writing skills, including transport assessments, statements & travel plans
* Familiar with Arcady, Picady, Trics & LinSig
* Project management experience
* Experience with Vissim, Paramics or Saturn would be beneficial
* Experience with highways design & road safety
* A track record within business development would be preferred
* Strong written & verbal communication skills
The successful applicant will become a key member of the team within a busy office which is now looking to continue its impressive growth. As such, there will be significant opportunities to take on greater challenges within the organisation and progress in seniority in a supportive environment.
The Senior Transport Planner will earn a starting salary of up to £40,000, along with a comprehensive benefits package which includes professional membership fees and a personal pension.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like further information David Redfern on (Apply online only).
Oxfordshire, Coventry, Northampton, Aylesbury, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Swindon, Chippenham, Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, London, Oxford, Royal Leamington Spa, Basingstoke, Guildford