|Job Ref:||204607721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
This is a Permanent opportunity for a Production Engineer|
The role is based in Buckinghamshire, commutable from surrounding areas such as; Luton, Aylesbury, High Wycombe, Oxford, Reading Slough and Guildford
Key Skills: Manufacturing / Production / Process / Improvements / Electronics / Electro-Mechanical / Software
My client is a leading Electro-Mechanical manufacturer, who are growing significantly, year or year. This growth is projected to carry on due to innovative and market leading products. My client are constantly looking to bring new products to a broad range of markets, so this will provide the right individual an exciting opportunity to develop and grow within a stable company. We are looking for someone with a strong background in Production Engineering, who would be happy to work with the following skills:
* Hands on NPI experience, liaising with R&D to take products from concept through to manufacture
* Drive and implement process improvements, to reduce costs, waste and increase efficiencies.
* Implement Continuous improvements and Lean manufacturing techniques - Knowledge/hands on use of Kaizen, 5s, PFMEA, DMAIC, Six Sigma, DFM
* Develop and maintain documentation - SOPs, BOMs, Work instructions
* Provide technical support, training and guidance to team when necessary
* Experience with Electro-Mechanical or Electronic Software products
* Electronic/Electrical engineering degree
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 + Benefits (Depending on experience)
This is a brand new requirement and my client is looking to bring a Production Engineer as soon as possible. They are looking to line up interviews soon, and will move quickly on the right candidate.
Send your CV or call Josh Rigby on (Apply online only) for more information