|Job Ref:||204607712||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sydney CBD||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £75000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:53|
Excellent opportunity to join an extremely successful global tunneling consulting firm, with a prestigous reputatuion that built up over thirty years and expanding globally. The role will be based in Sydney initially, with plenty of opportunity to move onto other Intl projecs and develop your career in a company that really values staff.|
My client is a multi-disciplinary Inrtl tunnel engineering design firm headquartered in Europe. With over 30 years' experience, my client has developed a world-class resume of tunnels and underground engineering projects. The company includes over 400 employees with various offices through the world including; Europe, N. America,South America, Australia, and Asia.
Excellent salary and benfits.
Design Manager - Tunnels:
* 10-15+ years construction / tunnels experience;
* Degree or Higher in Civil/ Geotechnical engineering
* Chartered Engineer
* Experience with full tunnels project life-cycle, conceptual design through commissioning;
* Experience in project management as a key client contact;
* Review experience of both TBM tunneling and cut & cover projects as well as deep tunnelling.
* Design check experience of segmental lining, temporary shoring and reinforced concrete;
* Excellent technical report writing and presentation abilities;
* Proven experience in leading a technical team through the full project life-cycle;
* Responsible for recruiting, hiring and training technical members of the team;
* Provide technical leadership to colleagues in Australia and other offices involved in project work;
* Act as the owner and signing authority for engineering work under your supervision;
* Play a key role in developing and implementing business development strategies;
* Willingness to work in a small and flexible team environment;
* Contribute to administrative/commercial duties and to the business development of the branch;
* Majority of project work is anticipated within the Sydney area, however occasional travel may be required