|Job Ref:||204607703||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum Please see job||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:20|
A well established company in South West London is looking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Maintenance Engineer to join there team. |
Salary: £35K to £40K per annum
Holiday entitlement of 20 days holiday per annum increasing by 1 day per year until 25 days is reached. This entitlement is pro-rata.
Your expected hours on site are 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday, callout rota after your probation period is finalised, which will be one week in four and an additional payment of £150 will be made. Time on-site for callouts is paid at time.
Overtime is time and a half for week days and Saturday. Double time on Sundays and bank holidays.
Your duties as Senior Maintenance Engineer will include the following:
• Maintenance of integrated security solutions, including IPCCTV, video entry, access control and gate automation.
• Fault Finding access control, video door entry, fire, CCTV and gate/barrier systems.
• The setup and maintenance of different digital video recorders including Sony NSR's and servers, including all software and networkable systems.
• Ensuring all health and safety requirements are met
• Providing training to Junior Engineers
• Client liaison
• Responsible for overseeing all matters relating to the site maintenance.
To succeed in this role as Senior Maintenance Engineer you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills
• At least three years previous relevant experience at NVQ level 3 or above is essential for this role. Must have proven technical and organisational skills; Excellent communication skills essential.
• It is imperative that the candidate has an IT background for IP driven CCTV systems
• Both installation and maintenance skills are required
• Ability to work well on own initiative
A great opportunity with excellent salary earnings please apply to Security Fire Recruitment