|Job Ref:||204607603||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basildon||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£35000/annum Overtime + Van + Laptop + Phone||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:20|
Electrical Technician |
Location: Basildon, Essex (Covering the South East)
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Overtime + Company Van + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Position Type: Permanent
Job Reference: SW639692
A leading Engineering service company operating heavy and industrial, mechanical and control services. Our client operates within process plants, power stations, utilities, aggregate production, CHP plants and Petrochemical; delivering maintenance, resources, projects, repairs and technical support.
As the Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Carry our inspection, maintenance, installation and repair for electrical systems
* Troubleshoot and resolve electrical faults, updating documentation systems with required information
* Perform all operational tasks assigned safely and with excellence, according to defined specifications and standard operating procedures
To be successful in this role, you must have:
* City & Guilds Part 1 & 2 with relevant 17th Edition regulations knowledge
* Skills ranging from electrical installations and fault finding on items such as motor testing, electrical simple control installations, i.e. relays contractors, switches
* Ability to read electrical drawings
* Background within motor replacements, testing, switchgear fault finding, conveyor systems maintenance would be beneficial
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on Electrical Technician or any other roles, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering is part of the Adore Recruitment group and specialises in engineering recruitment across the UK. Some of our key sectors include Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Aerospace and Precision. We are acting as an employment business/agency