|Job Ref:||204607591||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£30000 - £38000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:20|
MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER|
This leading manufacturer of ruggedized electronic equipment is actively seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team.
As Mechanical Design Engineer, your responsibilities will include -
* Design of electronic enclosures precision (sand castings, machined heatsinks and sheet metalwork)
* Creation of configured manufacturing drawing sets
* Generating and maintaining Design documentation
* Thermal analysis
To be eligible for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, the ideal candidate will have -
* A minimum of a HNC in a relevant engineering discipline
* At least 2 years' experience of electronic packaging / enclosure design
* CAD, ideally Inventor
* Familiarity with thermal analysis techniques
* Experience in design of test jigs, fixtures and mould tools for encapsulated components would be advantageous.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)