|Job Ref:||204605510||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Main Purpose of the Job:|
To carry out panel wiring and electrical fitting of special purpose machinery supplied to the pharmaceutical, food, beverage and chemical industries as well as overseeing the day to day running on the Electrical Department.
• Wiring of panels from electrical schematics
• Wiring of machines (AC motors, sensors etc.)
• Basic electrical test and inspection
• Basic mechanical fitting i.e. drilling, hole punching, tapping, etc.
• Maintain Production build documentation and complete forms as
required by in-house procedures.
• Provide guidance and support to Apprentice Electrical Fitter
• Liaise with in-house personnel as required to resolve build and design
Qualifications or Functional Experience
• Electrical Engineering qualification (ONC or City & Guilds)
• Time-served apprenticeship
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics/drawings
Skills, Knowledge, Experience
• Experience with wiring special purpose machinery
• Good knowledge of electrical principles
• Basic IT skills