|Job Ref:||204605481||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Worcestershire||Address:||Post Code:||DY12||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||02/10/2016 02:19|
Quality Engineer - Industrial Production|
Salary - £25,000-£30,000 DOE
Location - Worcester
We are currently seeking to recruit a Quality Engineer to work for a leading supplier of automotive seating within a company of talented and passionate engineers and craftsmen providing high quality fabrications to the Defence and rail industries in Worcester.
As Quality Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Adhering to current and future legislation and quality accreditation criteria
* Continuously driving to meet customer satisfaction
* Assisting the Quality Manager in the development and implementation of Quality Management Systems
* Carrying out audits
* Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
* Great IT and communication skills.
* A background in metal fabrication or similar relevant quality inspection experience.
* A knowledge of welded fabrications procedures.
* A drive to progress.
* A familiarity with quality standards and processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that have achieved certification from NQA for BS EN ISO 9001. The role is commutable from Cheltenham, Evesham and Redditch.
The package includes a competitive salary between £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience and great company benefits.
If you would like to progress and develop further within a quality assurance role, then send your updated CV and covering letter . Or call 023 92 (Apply online only) for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK